Live Your Life To The Fullest

"Focus on you, satisfy your needs and leave all the nasty thoughts out of your life."

9/14/2020

#Regrets

As we get older and think about life, we realize that there are just a few things that really matter. As we get older, we recall the most intense moments of the past and we wish we could turn back the time and modify some details that might have made our lives different.


As I get older, I guess I regret about a few things- like most of us- but I have changed my mind and, now, I try to care more about myself and I tend to do exactly what I want without being afraid to expose myself or losing my stability. And that makes me feel happy.


We often hear people saying “never have regrets” and it sounds a bit weird, but it’s so right because it is the only way to get what we want and to be able to live the life we always dreamed of since we were children.


People who live their lives while listening to their hearts are happier and more social. They are the only ones who inspire and influence other people’s lives. They act like kids since they ignore danger and everything that could hurt them, and are always optimistic. They are open to new ideas and aren’t afraid to meet new challenges.


People who have no regrets can move on with their lives with confidence since they don’t have a past haunting their minds. They have no fear of remembering the dilemmas they had run into at some point in the past.


Living your life without pondering “what might have happened” is a step toward the living of your dreams.


Listen to your soul, never have regrets and try to make your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment